Wednesday, 11 June 2008

I'm alive but to busy - Ich lebe noch, aber bin sehr beschäftigt


Hello my dears, yes I'm alive but very busy, finished a lot of things at home and I still have to do a lot and I took the time to answer the "tagged-questions" :0) Today my new book arrived - it is so gorgeous!!!! Informations and pictures will follow....


Hallo meine Lieben, ja ich lebe noch, bin aber sehr beschäftigt und habe viele Dinge zu Hause erledigt und habe noch einige zu erledigen, außerdem habe ich mir die Zeit genommen die "tagged-Fragen" zu beantworten (nur in english einfach zu viel Text)... Heute ist mein neues Buch eingetroffen - einfach wunderschön!!!!! Info´s und Bilder folgen.....

Dees from the beautiful blog Vosges Paris tagged me and here are my answers:

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

1998! I think I must admit that my humble life is a very simple and not very thrilling one... 10 Years ago I nearly was doing the same as today, working in a very big German chemistry company as an industrial business management assistant (fulltime job), avocational sewing my bears, my husband was also my husband and our four cats were also already there. admittedly I was 10 years younger, much more gamier and much more slimmer ;0) But nevertheless it is better today! I finally have my own house...
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
- leave the office earlier and go to an appointment with our landscaper to choose our future paving stones (in front of the garage and the parking) and to fix other pending points.
- Make a stop at my brother-in-law to pick up my parcel (my latest book I bought on Amazon “French Country Living” from Caroline Clifton-Mogg).
- Stop at a grocery to buy some salad, veggies, cheese and bread for our supper.
- make some new pictures of my latest buys for a new post (finally) on my blog.
- relax on the sofa, reading and viewing my new book... that’ s all for today.
3) Snacks I enjoy:
- a nice sandwich with mozzarella, tomatoes and pesto (hey dees, nearly took it over)
- Shortbreads with a cup of tea
- fresh Strawberries with self-made mint-sugar and meringue chantilly (to die for)
- I can’t deny: Palatinate Bratwurst on a fresh roll with mustard
- Latkes (Kartoffelpuffer) with applesauce and much, much more....
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I would give something to my parents and my sister. I would pay the credit for our house in one amount. I would quit my job right away and open my own shop with interior goods and antiques. Donate some money for an animal aid organization. Buy a house in Scotland, one in New England (at the coast) and one in the Provence. (I think the money would be gone faster than I can imagine).
5) Places I have lived:
I was born in Mannheim Germany (near Heidelberg), lived there for two years with my parents, than I lived two years in Croatia with my grandparents (I don’t really remember this time of my life, but the odors and sounds of the house and the nature – I still love them...). Than again lived in Mannheim (my whole youth). And since years I have been living in the palatinate region in a small picturesque wine-village near Bad Duerkheim (Home of the world’s largest wine-barrel). We are surrounded by thousands of vineyards and fruit trees. In our region prosper figs, Olive trees, Lavender, Rosemary, Almond trees and a lot of other Mediterranean plants. But we have also typical German Landscapes, the palatinate forest lies at our very door. The only thing I miss is the coast and the rough northern sea. You see, it is not the worst region to live... (when I find the time, I will make some pics of our landscapes)
6) Peeps I wanna know more about:
I think I will give the “goblet” to Lotta from “EnVilsenLoppa”. She’s got such a beautiful blog and is a sweet person but her blog is completely Swedish... Maybe you will find the will and time to participate and betray us something in English .... (only if you really want to.. don’t feel forced)

The rules of the game have to be posted. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 1-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

13 comments:

  1. Hallo Mira, das ist wieder ein wunderschönes Foto. Im Dekorieren bist Du einsame Klasse. Freue mich schon auf mehr.
    Schöne Woche und liebe Grüße Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so fun to read this little details about you ;) Thanks for posting it. And again I like the picture beautiful colors.. that table cloth is very very cute, do you shop online ;))??

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful picture again. i like to know more about the new book. the title sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mira !
    That was a lot !! Fun and interesting . Loved your billionere things to do ;-)
    Maybe I copy that !
    Í hope I´ll find time to do that challenge before friday , after that I´ll take a little break from my blog for a few weeks .
    We are moving on saturday and after that I´m going to have so much to do .
    But thanks or not for the tag ;-)
    Nice photo though !
    Love/Lotta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done !
    My answer is now posted on my blog , enjoy !!
    And I left a little award there also , for you to pick up !!
    Have a nice day !
    Lotta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mira,

    It's strange ...though we, bloggers, do not know each other personally i was a bit worried because we did not hear from you a while...I am glad you are back :)
    You made it all up with that beautiful picture !!!
    Greeting, Janneke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mira
    Ein wundervolles Foto!!!
    Klasse dekoriert!!!!!
    Freue mich schon auf deinen nächsten
    post.
    Liebe Grüße,
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallo Mira, gut, dass Du wieder da bist! Ich stand öfters an Deiner Tür hier und dachte: wo steckt sie bloß!? ;o
    Tolles Bild mit den Blumen auf Deinem schönen (skandinavischen?) Tischkleid! Interessant ist es auch, um mal ein bisschen mehr über Dich zu lesen und Deine Welt zu entdecken. Wirst Du uns Dein neues Buch zeigen? Von dieser Autorin gibt es verschiedene schöne Bücher.
    Herzliche Grüße, Marjolijn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hallo Mira, I'm very busy too this week tomorrow we are going for a holiday. Biking around the Bodensee.You asked me about the photo software it is called PhotoScape. It is free to download from internet and you can do a lot of nice things with your photo's.
    Greetings Marja

    ReplyDelete
  10. That photo is so wonderful!
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i see you have the little conor from bright eyes on your play list :) I like them! and have seen them a lot of times ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this picture is just too nice! It could be a proffesional don't you think

    ReplyDelete
  13. 情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,A片,A片,情色,A片,A片,情色,A片,A片,情趣用品,A片,情趣用品,A片,情趣用品,a片,情趣用品A片,A片,AV女優,色情,成人,做愛,情色,AIO,視訊聊天室,SEX,聊天室,自拍,AV,情色,成人,情色,aio,sex,成人,情色免費A片,美女視訊,情色交友,免費AV,色情網站,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人影片,成人網站,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,情色網,日本A片,免費A片下載,性愛情色文學,色情A片,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,言情小說,愛情小說,AV片,A漫,AVDVD,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,成人交友,成人電影,成人貼圖,成人小說,成人文章,成人圖片區,成人遊戲,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,成人論壇免費A片,日本A片,A片下載,線上A片,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人文章,成人影城A片,A片,A片下載,做愛,成人電影,.18成人,日本A片,情色小說,情色電影,成人影城,自拍,情色論壇,成人論壇,情色貼圖,情色,免費A片,成人,成人網站,成人圖片,AV女優,成人光碟,色情,色情影片,免費A片下載,SEX,AV,色情網站,本土自拍,性愛,成人影片,情色文學,成人文章,成人圖片區,成人貼圖

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...